Friday, April 20, 2018


Hi reader
Today we have to talk about my future aspirations and dreams.
Well,the dream of future aspirations began in the primary school stage where life is supposed to be enjoyed to the fullest.
As I said before, I was born with a company, wich serves me as an organ donor in case of emergency and as a faithful "little sister" I copied everything, that´s why I went from wanting to be an architect, to a lawyer, to an engineer,to veterinarian and finally a doctor.
When I started high school, I decided to try to choose the ideal career for me, but without success, during the four years I only came to the conclusion of which way I was going for the scientific or health careers.
For this reason I decided to give myself a year to make a decision and enroll in a pre-university,although I also gave the PSU (in wich I did not expect it to go so well). That was how I came to a final decision,since among the professors I had,there was one in particular that helped me. She was a Chemistry Engineer and her way of explaining the subjects, made me make a decision, I chose the Chemistry and Pharmacy, in wich I am today.
As with any new change, I was afraid of entering college, but it did not last long. I was fortunate to meet some friends who made my first year very enjoyable.
Now I just look forward  to some day to get  the title, in order to fulfill all my dreams: travel, get to know the world and its wonders as much, as I can and go to live in the south to contribute and help in the health care of people and either working in hospitals or in a private pharmacy.



Resultado de imagen de dr simi

3 comments: