Friday, April 27, 2018

my favourite piece of technology




My favourite piece of technology is the cellphone.

Since i was child played with the cellphone of my parents.
The first time played with my persoal cellphone i have 12 years old.

The cellphone was a Samsung F250, which was perfect for that time and that stage of my life.

Since that day the cellphone became an important part of my daily life.
I love movile, specially when travel in bus,because i like listen music or radio .
Today as i´m college, i use it every day,as well as to see my notes, emails to watch watch videos and chat on whatsapp whit my friends, but now with a different cellphone,which has all the functions i need.
Although i do not consider myself an addicted to technology,without the cellphone my daily life would be almost a nightmare,since it helps me as much as to entertain me as for studies and many other things.



Resultado de imagen de tecnologia
Resultado de imagen de tecnologia









3 comments:

  1. I also like the cell phone a lot, my first cell phone was a Nokia 5190 haha

    ReplyDelete

  2. my favorite technological device is also cellular, it is essential

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had my first cellphone at 12 :)

    ReplyDelete