Sunday, July 22, 2018




MUSIC IN MY LIFE

 
Hi, reader!
Today I am going to tell you the importance of music in my daily life.


Well I consider myself a person who loves music and is a fundamental part of my life since I listen to it every day when I go somewhere or just for pleasure.
although I have listened to music since my childhood, the one I remember most are the songs from the television series "Patito Feo".
However, unlike most people I do not have a favorite singer because I only listen to the songs that I like, either because of their melody, as well as their lyrics, for example, nowadays on my playlist are: Lana del King, Kesha, Dua Lipa, Calvin Harris, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Major Lazer. But there is a style that if or if I should listen and I have not changed in years and is: classical music, in this list is both Mozart of wich "Requiem" is my favourite as, Debussy , "Russian dance" of   Tchaikovsky, "Blue Danube" by Strauss, Chopin,Ravel,Rossini,etc. Also on this list can´t miss the soundtrack of movies,series or soap operas in wich are those of Harry Potter, The girl in the red cloak, Pride and prejudice,The hunger games,The sultan,Twilight, Pirates of the caribbean,etc.   Maybe my love of this music is because I love the piano and deep melodies, so generally to reflect or relax I listen to this list. Another thing about music is that it is scientifically proven that it helps concentration,increases learning and many other things that hospitals occupy for their music therapy sessions,this is because music is one of the few activities that they involve the use of the entire brain. Finally, although I said at the    beginning that my musical tastes were varied there are a few that I don´t like at all and they are: bachata,some styles of reggaeton and rancheras, the firts ones I find absurd styles and the last because my parents like it and since my tender childhood I have been heard, especially in summer when we go on vacation.


bye

2 comments:

  1. I also hate the same types of music. I really do not understand why southern people like ranchera so much, it's not even Chilean music haha

    ReplyDelete